beantwoord

Refund for the undiscounted payment from NS flex

• 7 September 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 58 Bekeken

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this message to send a request of refund for the undiscounted payment.

Yesterday, I proceeded to apply for the NS flex product so that I can travel with the discount today during the off-peak hour. However, I could not finish the payment due to a technical issue when I fill my IDEAL, even though I filled the all required information on the page and I tried several times. I tried to pay for the product again now and this time I could proceed the payment without the technical issue. However, I already traveled using NS train during the off-peak hour this morning and could not get the discount on the payment. Is it possible to get a refund for the undiscounted payment through my personal ov-chip card so that you can see that I traveled during the off-peak hour and also that I purchased the flex product within today.   

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 7 September 2021, 13:38

You should contact customer service directly to see if this can be arranged. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge

As just a customer-this is a general forum, I give you little chance.

You did not clearly tell what type of season/FLEX-if at all, you held before. IF it was nothing, then you always have to load the type of discount/season on your card-for FLEX this only has to be done once. IF this is not done, you simple have no rights-the machines only register what is actually loaded on the card.

NS-site is very, very often disturbed or not properly working and even if it was, its also quite possible there was a glitch with your bank. Of course, being such a burocratic big institution, NS in most cases decline any responsability.

The best way is to check what is on the card NOW in ´mijnNS´ and try again and as said-load it on card before travelling again.

Seeing your name: niihon jiin, desu ka? Konnichi wa!

Badge +3

You should contact customer service directly to see if this can be arranged. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Welcome to our Community Hitomi. Nice to read that the order has now been successful. Have you also activated the NS Flex product on the card? If you do this, you can use the product and travel with a discount.

Do you want to contact our customer service? They can monitor you and assess whether a refund is possible.

Thank you for all the responses. They are very helpful and I am asking the question now via the chat system. And I’m Japanese so good guess haha Konnichiwa:)

Reageer