beantwoord

refund for ticket

• 18 november 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 94 Bekeken

I asked for the refund of my ticket. Yesterday, i bought 2 tickets for today and 20 november but i just received the ticket for 20 november. Therefore, today i have to buy another ticket to travel so that i ask for the refund of my ticket today. Thanks. Oh and my ordermunber for 20 november is 26092604

icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 25 november 2019, 10:41

Linh2000 hasn't contacted me yet. I'll assume that the issue has been resolved for now.  

For those reading along: In a situation where there are erroneous tickets, please contact our Customer Service. They can take a look at what may have gone wrong and offer further assistance.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi Linh2000, welcome to the NS Community!
Would you please send me a private message with your initials, surname, date of birth, zip code, house number, e-mail address, IBAN and both order numbers?
I'd like to take a look at the possibilities for you. 

Linh2000 hasn't contacted me yet. I'll assume that the issue has been resolved for now.  

For those reading along: In a situation where there are erroneous tickets, please contact our Customer Service. They can take a look at what may have gone wrong and offer further assistance.

Reageer