beantwoord

Technical problem with reclaim form

• 18 januari 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 301 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Hello, I travelled from Amstel Station to Wibaustraat  over a week ago. I was notified that I didn’t check out. I tried to fix the journey every day the last week, but there seems to be a technical problem with the onlien form. The link sent in the email gives a ‘technical problem’ message. If I try to access the form through Mijn NS, in the box for Aankomststation, it seems I need to select the station from a list, though the list is entirely blank. It does not let me type in a names. There seems to be soemthign wrong with the form. Any suggestions foward would be appreciated. Many thanks, CH

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 8 februari 2021, 12:09

The situation was that CH22 traveled by metro and wasn't supposed to check-in with NS. Therefore the full refund was given manually now. 

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hi CH22, welcome to our NS Community!

Seems like an error! Can you send me a private message with the link?

Reputatie 2

it seems I need to select the station from a list, though the list is entirely blank. It does not let me type in a names. 

I'm not sure about the technical problem with the link, but I've experienced the same problem with a blank list when selecting a station already a few times. As far as I can remember I was always able to solve that problem by using a different browser 

Did you use the train or the metro? Wibautstraat is not a train station, you can't select it in Mijn NS even if the form works correctly.

I haven't received a message from the topic starter. If there's need for further contact, please let me know.

Hi, Thanks for your answers. I did try the form in another browser. I will try a private message then. Thanks!

Thanks! I received your message. I will look into it.

The situation was that CH22 traveled by metro and wasn't supposed to check-in with NS. Therefore the full refund was given manually now. 

Reageer