beantwoord

Ukranian passengers

• 8 July 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 91 Bekeken

Hello, I want to know how to cancel two incorrect payments from my card for 12 euros that came to my mail

I’m from Kharkov, Ukraine, I didn’t use such travel cards before and probably did something wrong at the exit of the train, so the exit didn’t break through in both cases when I was traveling from Amsterdam to Schiphol airport - since I live at the airport in a hotel.  My registration in the BSN number.

I can’t call because I don’t know Dutch and English and at the airport at the checkout your employees didn’t help me because they called the indicated number but there was always an answering machine

Tell me how to fix two trips of 12 euros, this is not true since I went out in both cases to Schiphol Airport мой номер WatsApp+*************  *********@gmail.com

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 8 July 2022, 08:16

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Dutch is the main language, but English is widely spoken. Ask someone who speaks Dutch or English to handle this for you. He or she will have to contact Customer Service.

A moderator will remove your phone number and email. Everyone can read it now.

Translated by a machine:

Основною мовою є голландська, але поширена англійська. Попросіть когось, хто говорить нідерландською або англійською, зробити це за вас. Йому або їй доведеться звернутися до служби підтримки клієнтів.

Модератор видалить вашу електронну адресу та номер телефону. Тепер це доступно для читання всім.

Reageer