beantwoord

Vergeten uit te checken

• 31 mei 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 98 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
Dear,

As i was checking my reishistorie i saw that I have forgotten to check out 2x this month with NS and payed 2x 20 euros.
I know there is a way to ask for a refund thru NS i just dont know how, and how many days does NS transfer the balance?

Kind regards,
Japo
icon

Beste antwoord door Maarten86 31 mei 2017, 14:05

Yes, you can apply for a refund up to three months after your missed check-out. There are several ways to do this.

If you have a "Mijn NS" account on the NS website, you can complete the process online. You can also call the NS costumer service at 030 75 151 55 (English is spoken). Alternatively, you can contact NS via a DM on Twitter. In case you like to speak to someone in person you can enter an NS Tickets & Service centre, which you can find in the larger NS stations around the country.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 4
Yes, you can apply for a refund up to three months after your missed check-out. There are several ways to do this.

If you have a "Mijn NS" account on the NS website, you can complete the process online. You can also call the NS costumer service at 030 75 151 55 (English is spoken). Alternatively, you can contact NS via a DM on Twitter. In case you like to speak to someone in person you can enter an NS Tickets & Service centre, which you can find in the larger NS stations around the country.

Thank you for your reply. I'd preffer completing this process online, i checked it out. i only need to put my OVcard number, from and to station where i missed my check out and the time and date. is this the way you we're reffering? And how many days or weeks does NS transfer the refund?

Kind regards,
Japo
Reputatie 4
I see that there is also a separate form now indeed. That should work as well:

https://www.ns.nl/en/forms/request-forgotten-to-check-in-or-out.html

Reageer