beantwoord

wrong charge

• 13 februari 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 92 Bekeken

Hi! 
I just bought my OV chipkaart but I have a problem with the fare. Basically I get charged more than how much I’m supposed to (2,50€ but it should be 1€ more or less).

what can I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door bahnrider 14 februari 2020, 01:39

On TRAINs the MINimum fare is 2,40-for up to 8 KMs. With this chipcd you save the 1 eur charge that NS has put on single issue tickets-but you pay the same as online.

For bustram you pay at least 97 cts basic + for every KM you ride about 15/16 cts. A fare of just 1 eur is thus near impossible-for that short distance you can walk more quickly.

Perhaps you confuse with the lower discount fares  seen on some site that are ONLY available if you have first bought some kind of discount formula AND this is only possible on a personal card with your name+foto on it, that have to be produced and ordered.

However as above;without more details this remains just guessing.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

WIthout knowing your journey and train/bus/tram/metro it’s hard to tell. Do you have a personal card, and any subscription? Do you travel in peak or off-peak hours?

Reputatie 5

On TRAINs the MINimum fare is 2,40-for up to 8 KMs. With this chipcd you save the 1 eur charge that NS has put on single issue tickets-but you pay the same as online.

For bustram you pay at least 97 cts basic + for every KM you ride about 15/16 cts. A fare of just 1 eur is thus near impossible-for that short distance you can walk more quickly.

Perhaps you confuse with the lower discount fares  seen on some site that are ONLY available if you have first bought some kind of discount formula AND this is only possible on a personal card with your name+foto on it, that have to be produced and ordered.

However as above;without more details this remains just guessing.

Reageer