beantwoord

Cannot pay for my OV fiets

• 11 August 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 47 Bekeken

Hi,

Last month I was in the Netherlands and used the OV fiets a couple of times and now have an invoice of 35 euros to pay. However, I have terminated my dutch bank account and I cannot currently pay for the service. I cannot provide an iDEAL payment method, but I have regular mastercard/visa. What can I do in order to pay my invoice? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 11 August 2023, 11:21

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good morning irostislav and welcome to the NS Community.

As per your contract agreement, there will be an automatic charge attempted from your bank account first. If that fails because you've already closed that bank account, you will receive an e-mail stating that the payment failed, which also includes instructions on how to pay it manually. This will have to be a bank transfer to our IBAN. You can use those instructions for your payment.

If you are unable to make that bank transfer regularly or need more information, you can contact our Customer Service. All contact details can be found here.

Good morning irostislav and welcome to the NS Community.

As per your contract agreement, there will be an automatic charge attempted from your bank account first. If that fails because you've already closed that bank account, you will receive an e-mail stating that the payment failed, which also includes instructions on how to pay it manually. This will have to be a bank transfer to our IBAN. You can use those instructions for your payment.

If you are unable to make that bank transfer regularly or need more information, you can contact our Customer Service. All contact details can be found here.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the provided information. I will be waiting for such an email.

Regards

Reageer