beantwoord

Money back from fiets stalling

• 11 september 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 356 Bekeken

I have stored my own bike in the storage from Amersfoort Centraal, I stored it for less than 24hours (which is free) But on my NS Flex I get charged from storing it several days. This happened 3 times and apparently is happening everytime I check in with my bike, so it seems somehow I am not checking out although I am doing it. I want to know how to get this fixed!

I called client service several times and once they said they solved it but on my account I see that nothing is solved and I still need to pay for all these days that my bike was not there!

How can I solve this?

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Rueben NS 11 september 2020, 17:25

Hello G.C. Caiza and welcome to our Community!

And good of you to ask about how you can be sure my colleagues did their job. I don't know when you've called but the changes/corrections my colleague put in the system won't be immedaitely visible to you in your My NS account. It can take up to several days before it's updated. So I want to ask you to wait a little while. And it will also show on the invoice itself, if you want to be absolutely sure.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hello G.C. Caiza and welcome to our Community!

And good of you to ask about how you can be sure my colleagues did their job. I don't know when you've called but the changes/corrections my colleague put in the system won't be immedaitely visible to you in your My NS account. It can take up to several days before it's updated. So I want to ask you to wait a little while. And it will also show on the invoice itself, if you want to be absolutely sure.

I saw that the changes were made already but my problem is that it keeps appearing as if I didn’t check out my bike. I having used the bike storage since last Wednesday, my bike is now at my house, and somehow I’m being charged as if my bike is still there. It is happening every time! I want to know how to solve this because I am checking out but is not working and every time I check in is like I’m checking out and is a never ending cycle. I want at least this last time to be solved because my bike is not there right now and I see on my account that I am already being charged for that. Also I need to know how to solve this not checking out woh the bike situation.

It could be that a certain check in or check out wasn't registered properly, so you effectively skipped a transaction. As a result, the next time you'd arrive, instead of checking in, you would be checking out the previous transaction, et cetera.

If my colleagues have corrected your last transaction, instead of checking our when you next arrive, you'll be checking in a new transaction. So it should already be fixed.

I just checked my account and it happened again (after it was supposedly corrected) I’m being charged as my bike was a whole week in the storage when that is not like that. I won’t call this time because that is usually a very unpleasant experience. I would like to know if someone here can help me solve this problem now and for all because I am truly fed up with this situation. 

Hi G.C. Caiza, while I can't promise anything I can take a look for you. Can you send me a private message with your full name, full address, date of birth, OV-chipcard number and email address? And can you send me a screenshot of what you see in your My NS-account? 

Update for anyone who follows this topic. I've gotten all the information I need from G.C. Caiza and I've sent a message to the corresponding department to take a look at what is going wrong.

Reageer