ov fiets | NS Community

ov fiets

• 2 March 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

Good afternoon,

I started yesterday my subscription to rent an OV-fiets and I wasn’t able to pay at the end because it was a problem with ideal. I tried again today and they are not letting me pay because they say it is already a product open (the one from yesterday). I cannot continue the product and I’m not able to find it anyway. There is no way to open a new one for me either.

Thanks.

4 reacties

Hi Irene,

That sounds like something is not going well. I suggest contacting customer service directly for this, so they can investigate what is going wrong.

Hey, I took a ov fiets on my own with my ov chip card, and went to work. It was impossible to lock the bike and I was starting to worry. Eventually it locked, and after my shift it couldn’t unlock. I don’t know if it was my fault or something, but I was really on rush so I left the bike there. What should i do on this situation

The best thing to do is to reach out customer service. There we can help you further.

Badge +3

Was the bike unlocked when you took it from the station? In that case, it will be in the system as rented by the previous person. Once you lock it outside the station, you will not be able to open it anymore.

For the future, lock an open bike first so the rental will be ended (3 beeps or blinking light?). After that, you can open it with your card and your rental will start.

Reageer