beantwoord

OV-Fiets als Tourist?

• 4 mei 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 643 Bekeken

I have a personal OV-chipkaart but i was not able to register an OV-fiets season ticket online because the website only offered the Netherlands. Where can i get this done? I went to the trouble of buying a personal OV-chipkaart because i wanted to hire a fiets!
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 4 mei 2017, 09:54

Hi Kiwerry. Welcome to our Serviceforum!

Purchasing a product online can only be done when you have a Dutch bank account. If you have an European bank account you can order your product by phone via 0031 30 75 15 250. We will deduct € 0,01 from your account for verification since the rental fee for OV-Fiets is charged via your bank account. Important to know is, when you order your product by phone, the product can not be used immediately but after 10 days. If you do not have an European bank account I'm afraid purchasing a product is not possible. You can check online (for example via Google) if there are other bike rental companies where you can hire a bike.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Dank uw wel!
Hi Kiwerry. Welcome to our Serviceforum!

Purchasing a product online can only be done when you have a Dutch bank account. If you have an European bank account you can order your product by phone via 0031 30 75 15 250. We will deduct € 0,01 from your account for verification since the rental fee for OV-Fiets is charged via your bank account. Important to know is, when you order your product by phone, the product can not be used immediately but after 10 days. If you do not have an European bank account I'm afraid purchasing a product is not possible. You can check online (for example via Google) if there are other bike rental companies where you can hire a bike.

Reageer