beantwoord

Pick-up after accident

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 2 reacties
I had an accident with an OV fiets yesterday. I was taken to the hospital and now unfortunately I won’t be able to take the bike back. How can this be solved without me paying for it until I can walk again?
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 13 november 2017, 10:26

In the meantime I have made sure the additional costs for Lutsa have been taken care of, since she notified us about her situation.
I hope you have recovered from the fall and are not afraid to use the OV-Fiets again in the future.
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 6
Hello Lutsa and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

I wish we could have met under different circumstances, unfortunately these things happen. I wish you a good recovery!
For the OV-fiets part, we can take care of that. Can you send me a private message with the following details:
- Initials, last name
- Date of birth, zipcode and housenumber
- OV-chipcard number and your e-mail address

We will then make sure that you won't have to pay unnecessary costs and find a fitting solution for the bike-delivery problem. You can write me a private message by clicking on my name as choosing 'stuur bericht'.
Reputatie 6
Update: Lutsa has provided me with her personalia, giving me the opportunity to cancel her OV-fiets ride as soon as she is fit enough to bring the bike back. The moment Lutsa has returned the bike, we will end the travel, preventing extra costs to pile up for her. To be continued.
Hi Thomas, today a friend of mine took the bike back :)
Thank you very much for your help once more and let me know if it's all good now!
Bests,
Luca
Hi Lutsa,

Thomas NS will get back to you in his next shift. Just a bit of patience is needed 🙂.
Reputatie 6
Thank you for the update Lutsa, I will contact my colleague to make sure everything will be taken care of.
I will get back to you on this!
Reputatie 6
In the meantime I have made sure the additional costs for Lutsa have been taken care of, since she notified us about her situation.
I hope you have recovered from the fall and are not afraid to use the OV-Fiets again in the future.
Hey Thomas,

I got ta bill for my OV-fiets usage and it includes the time after my accident. That mad the bill become 62,35€. Could you please help me with reducing the amount to the actual amount I'm meant to pay?
Looking forward to your response!

Bests,
Luca
I will let Thomas know, Lutsa. He will help you in his next shift.
Reputatie 6
Hi Lutsa,

I have contacted the responsible department to address your question. They told me that the amount you are asked to pay, is not because of your travels on the 12th of October. This amount is for other instances before the accident. The travels and the linked costs regarding the 12th of October are taken care of entirely. If you have any other questions, make sure you look up the specifics in your MijnNS account or contact the OV-Fiets department through their customer service (tel. 030 7515155 option 2 then option 3)

Reageer