beantwoord

Problem with the NS Bikes.

• 9 maart 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 97 Bekeken

Yesterday I took a bike in Dimen Zuid and today when I went to return ir the station was full and the I went to another station and the machines were not working. So I had to you to amstelstation and they charged 10 euros more. I think that the service is not good and you shouldn’t charched me 10 euros more.
icon

Beste antwoord door Rizana NS 9 maart 2019, 16:46

Hi Juliana, welcome to the NS Community.

I am sorry to read you thought you couldn't return the bike in Diemen Zuid. If it was full, there's a possibility to park the bike somewhere near the OV-Fiets rental location. You could hand in the key in the blue dropbox. After you did that, the customer service can make a note in the system you did return the bike (with the exact location).

Because you didn't bring the bike back to the place you rent it, we charge €10.00 extra. You can read about this on our website. Hopefully all of this is clear for you now.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi Juliana, welcome to the NS Community.

I am sorry to read you thought you couldn't return the bike in Diemen Zuid. If it was full, there's a possibility to park the bike somewhere near the OV-Fiets rental location. You could hand in the key in the blue dropbox. After you did that, the customer service can make a note in the system you did return the bike (with the exact location).

Because you didn't bring the bike back to the place you rent it, we charge €10.00 extra. You can read about this on our website. Hopefully all of this is clear for you now.

Reageer