beantwoord

Stolen bike from ns parking

• 8 december 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 154 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
My bike is stolen from NS parking in Schiedam. I'm very confused how that even could happen, because I bought the subscription to keep my bike in a safe place, where is cameras and also, to enter, you need a chip card. So i paid 55 euro for nothing, because the place is still not safe.
Because of that, I canceled my subscription, and they paid me back 50 euro, because i have used it for 2 weeks. And I think that is not okay, because I am left with 260 euro damage because of my stolen bike. And I am wondering if they don't take any responsibilities for this kind of situation?
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 9 december 2017, 15:38

Good afternoon Nelda and welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

I'm very sorry to read that your bike disappeared from one of our bicycle parking locations. Have you already contacted our NS-Fiets department for this case?

In any case, there are two possible situations. It's possible that the employee's of the parking replaced your bike or removed it due to it being parked incorrectly. In that case, you can ask the management at the parking itself if that happened.
If you're sure that your bike was parked correctly and it was most likely actually stolen, you can send us a claim by letter to the following address:

NS Fiets B.V.
T.a.v. Afdeling Schade
Postbus 2534
3500 GM Utrecht

In that letter we'll need the following information:
Full Name, Address, Zip code & House number, E-mail address, Bank account number (IBAN) & the name on which it is registered and the date of sending and your autograph.

In addition to that information you'll also have to send the 2 original key's of the bike that was stolen, a copy of the proof of purchase of the bike, a copy of your parking subscription and a copy of the theft report from the police.

Our NS Fiets department will then handle this claim.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Good afternoon Nelda and welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

I'm very sorry to read that your bike disappeared from one of our bicycle parking locations. Have you already contacted our NS-Fiets department for this case?

In any case, there are two possible situations. It's possible that the employee's of the parking replaced your bike or removed it due to it being parked incorrectly. In that case, you can ask the management at the parking itself if that happened.
If you're sure that your bike was parked correctly and it was most likely actually stolen, you can send us a claim by letter to the following address:

NS Fiets B.V.
T.a.v. Afdeling Schade
Postbus 2534
3500 GM Utrecht

In that letter we'll need the following information:
Full Name, Address, Zip code & House number, E-mail address, Bank account number (IBAN) & the name on which it is registered and the date of sending and your autograph.

In addition to that information you'll also have to send the 2 original key's of the bike that was stolen, a copy of the proof of purchase of the bike, a copy of your parking subscription and a copy of the theft report from the police.

Our NS Fiets department will then handle this claim.
Hoort dit onderwerp in de categorie OV fiets ?

Reageer