beantwoord

Ns Flix

• 3 juli 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 62 Bekeken

Hello, I’m suleiman xxxxx I ordered my ns flex card 2 weeks ago and tell now I didn’t recieve it , I need it to travel next week . I got this email 

I hope you reply as soon as possible 

my regards ,

icon

Beste antwoord door Mark NS 3 juli 2020, 13:11

Hi Suleiman, welkom to the NS Community. 

Please contact our Customer Service by phone, chat, Facebook or Twitter for further information. If you ordered it on a new OV-chipcard, you should receive it within 7 days after you ordered it. We, however, don't produce OV-chipcards, an order done on a new OV-chipcard will be forwarded to the producer of the card. You can also contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard to inquire about the status of the delivery. If they already created an OV-chipcard, the number should already be visible in your Mijn NS account. 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi Suleiman, welkom to the NS Community. 

Please contact our Customer Service by phone, chat, Facebook or Twitter for further information. If you ordered it on a new OV-chipcard, you should receive it within 7 days after you ordered it. We, however, don't produce OV-chipcards, an order done on a new OV-chipcard will be forwarded to the producer of the card. You can also contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard to inquire about the status of the delivery. If they already created an OV-chipcard, the number should already be visible in your Mijn NS account. 

Reageer