beantwoord

7 day ticket

• 3 juli 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 119 Bekeken

Good morning,

I am thinking about few days ticket for trains.

Is there any chance to buy few days ticket? 3/5/7 days? I am waiting for solutions. Thank you so much, and have a good day!

icon

Beste antwoord door Julian 3 juli 2020, 08:32

There isn't really a 3-7 days unlimited travel pass for the Netherlands, but if you're coming from outside the Netherlands, an Interrail pass (for EU citizens) or the EURail pass (for non-EU citizens) might be an option. As an added bonus: those passes can also be used in Belgium and Luxembourg.

If you're living in the Netherlands, those passes are not an option, as the Interrail/Eurail passes are not valid in your own country (the tickets are specially for exploring other countries).

An all-day rover ticket can be bought at the ticket machines or online, or if you would like to have busses, trams and metro's included, you can opt for the Holland Travel Ticket.

Those rover tickets are pretty expensive though. Usually there are much cheaper options available from several retailers for a cheap return ticket, but with the current Covid situation, all those cheap deals have been put on hold. I don't know when those cheaper tickets will return.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

There isn't really a 3-7 days unlimited travel pass for the Netherlands, but if you're coming from outside the Netherlands, an Interrail pass (for EU citizens) or the EURail pass (for non-EU citizens) might be an option. As an added bonus: those passes can also be used in Belgium and Luxembourg.

If you're living in the Netherlands, those passes are not an option, as the Interrail/Eurail passes are not valid in your own country (the tickets are specially for exploring other countries).

An all-day rover ticket can be bought at the ticket machines or online, or if you would like to have busses, trams and metro's included, you can opt for the Holland Travel Ticket.

Those rover tickets are pretty expensive though. Usually there are much cheaper options available from several retailers for a cheap return ticket, but with the current Covid situation, all those cheap deals have been put on hold. I don't know when those cheaper tickets will return.

Reageer