beantwoord

about 2x train one way

I have a question about 2x train one way.
Even if I get off the train once, can I use the day all day?
Do I need to decide the route in advance?
Can I use it within the jurisdiction of GVB?
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 29 maart 2018, 18:18

Alright. You'll need to set a route on the ticket which can be traveled once on the set date. You can get out at a station that is on the route. So for example if the route is Groningen - Zwolle you can get out at Assen, do some shopping for example and get back on the train to finish your trip to Zwolle. To check which stations are on your route you can use the Journey Planner.
Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Hi yaeko. Welcome to our Serviceforum.

Do you mean a ticket via a special offer/website? Or just a regular Single ticket? If it's a one way ticket you'll need to set a route on the ticket which can be travelled once on the set date. A trainticket can only be used on the train and not on a bus, tram or metro.
Hi Denis,
Thank you for your reply.
I mean that ticket via a special offer/website.
Alright. You'll need to set a route on the ticket which can be traveled once on the set date. You can get out at a station that is on the route. So for example if the route is Groningen - Zwolle you can get out at Assen, do some shopping for example and get back on the train to finish your trip to Zwolle. To check which stations are on your route you can use the Journey Planner.
Badge +3
If it is this action the tickets can be used separately/independently on any date and single journey of your choice. You need to fill in the travel date, station of departure and your destination.

For a return travel on the same day, or for single travel to an airport (Schiphol, Rotterdam or Eindhoven) there are cheaper options available.

The two one-way tickets are only valid for trains, so not GVB (metro/buses).
Thank you,
For example,I'd like to go to,
Alkmaar→ Medemblik → Hoorn → Amsterdam Zuid .
I will take the SL between Medemblik → Hoorn.
Can I use this ticket except between SL?
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
I'm afraid not. Hoorn is not a stop on the way from Alkmaar to Amsterdam Zuid. There is not option to enter a "via" station.
You would need 3 regular tickets for that particular journey:
Alkmaar to Hoorn €5,10
Hoorn to Amsterdam Zuid €10,30
Amsterdam Zuid to Alkmaar €9,60
Total: €25,00
Badge +3
It's perfectly fine to use a one-way ticket for Hoorn - Amsterdam Zuid and the other one for Amsterdam Zuid back to Alkmaar (same or different date), but then € 24,- is quite expensive.
Reputatie 7
Badge
Holland rail ticket includes GVB....
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
It's perfectly fine to use a one-way ticket for Hoorn - Amsterdam Zuid and the other one for Amsterdam Zuid back to Alkmaar (same or different date), but then € 24,- is quite expensive.
But then you miss the portion Alkmaar to Hoorn.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Holland rail ticket includes GVB....
That's the Holland Travel Ticket, costing €39.
https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/onbeperkt-reizen/p/holland-travel-ticket
Badge +3
But then you miss the portion Alkmaar to Hoorn.
Of course, for that (Alkmaar to Medemblik) you will have to buy an extra single/one-way ticket.
Thank you for your reply.
I understood and I decided that I don't buy this ticket.

Reageer