beantwoord

Amsterdam Travel Ticket: schipol-amsterdam

• 8 mei 2015
  • 2 reacties
  • 422 Bekeken

Hello,
If I purchase a 2-day Amsterdam Travel Ticket, can the Schipol Airport to Amsterdam train be used multiple times, or is it only 1 return trip per ticket?
I'm staying near the airport so the train is the easiest way into town, but it is unclear in the description of the tickets if more than 1 return trip is okay.
Thanks in advance,
Nathan.
icon

Beste antwoord door Keuzereiziger 8 mei 2015, 20:57

If I'm reading it right, the Amsterdam Travel Ticket is a one return ticket Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam plus a one day/two day/three day ticket valid on metro/tram/bus of GVB (all metros and trams, and the GVB busses (white-blue ones).
That means most probably that you can only travel once between Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam, and once back.

But no worries, there are GVB buses to Schiphol and surroundings! And those you are allowed to use as many times as you want!
Check out the lines 69, 245, 246, 247, 369 on http://maps.gvb.nl/nl/lijnen (click on the bus icon, and then on the eye symbol to show on map).
Especially lines 246 (connection metro on South Station, Weesperplein and Waterlooplein, and 245 (connection metro on Amstel station) might be useful in you case.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +1
If I'm reading it right, the Amsterdam Travel Ticket is a one return ticket Schiphol Airport - Amsterdam plus a one day/two day/three day ticket valid on metro/tram/bus of GVB (all metros and trams, and the GVB busses (white-blue ones).
That means most probably that you can only travel once between Schiphol Airport and Amsterdam, and once back.

But no worries, there are GVB buses to Schiphol and surroundings! And those you are allowed to use as many times as you want!
Check out the lines 69, 245, 246, 247, 369 on http://maps.gvb.nl/nl/lijnen (click on the bus icon, and then on the eye symbol to show on map).
Especially lines 246 (connection metro on South Station, Weesperplein and Waterlooplein, and 245 (connection metro on Amstel station) might be useful in you case.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Beste keuze: KIJK eerst eens ff beter: die 2xx lijnen zijn SPITSbussen die heel erg vroeg (voor de 1e trein) of heel erg laat rijden voor werknemers op d'n airport. useless voor otto normaltoerist. leuke keuze overigens.
@Nathricks: ONLY GVB bus 69 runs all day. You can cut the cost by using train and only buy till 1st stop in AMS :lelylaan or Zuid WTC-both are also on GVB-metro lines (Zuid with direct metro to centre).

Reageer