beantwoord

buying FIP discounted tickets

• 24 April 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 412 Bekeken

Hello,

as an employee of Deutsche Bahn I've the right to buy FIP discounted tickets (50%) in the Netherlands.

Since it's sometimes inconvenient to buy these tickets in Germany at the ticket desk (and in the Netherlands too), I would like to use 40% samenreiskorting instead.

Would this be okay? It's less discount, but more convenient to buy. Or is there any other option buying FIP discounted tickets in the app or at the ticket machine?

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 24 April 2023, 18:14

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

Hallo @fabian_mst

For Samenreiskorting, you must travel with a person who has an NS subscription (or student). Peak hour restrictions apply.

FIP tickets are not available at machines or online, at least not in NL.

Since it's sometimes inconvenient to buy these tickets in Germany at the ticket desk (and in the Netherlands too), I would like to use 40% samenreiskorting instead.

No this is not allowed. Those ticket are only for persons accompanying someone with a season ticket.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Binnenverkehrsfahrkarten mit 50% FIP-Ermäßigung gibt es m.W. nur am NS-Schalter. Fahrkarten mit 40% Mitfahrerermäßigung gelten eigentlich nicht in Kombination mit einer FIP-Ermäßigungskarte. Es ist aber unwahrscheinlich, dass das Personal darüber Probleme macht, vor allem, weil FIP-Fahrkarten mittlerweile so schlecht erhältlich sind.

Thanks a lot @ all!

Reageer