beantwoord

Can’t load the E-tickets and also the pdf form

• 1 mei 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 232 Bekeken

icon

Beste antwoord door Rizana NS 1 mei 2019, 11:55

Hi Jessie117, and welcome to the Community.

There is currently a malfunction. It is best to buy a single ticket at the ticket machine or travel with your OV-chipcard. Afterwards (tomorrow) you can contact our customer service and we will correct the extra costs you made.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

There is currently a malfunction. It is best to buy a single ticket at the ticket machine or travel with your OV-chipcard. Afterwards (tomorrow) you can contact our customer service and we will correct the extra costs you made.

so I can get my refund online? cause I will travel to other countries tomorrow I can’t go to the service center at train stations
Yes, you can contact us online. It is very busy right now, so it may take a while before we get to your message, but you will definitely be in the queue.
Sorry, but I think you could put some effort there...It is almost impossible to use your app normally (not only me, but so many people I have talked to ). Constantly, there is a problem with 'planner', that does not work. The only way I can plan my routes (since there is always 'something went wrong'), is directly on the website. After that, I start buying tickets on the web. After I finish the procedure, tickets arrive on my e-mail, but they cannot be loaded into the app.

Welcome to our NS Community, mikkan :)

I'm sorry to read this. Do you have the latest update of the NS app?
Welcome to our NS Community, mikkan :)

I'm sorry to read this. Do you have the latest update of the NS app?

Hi, I also have the same problem, my ticket just keep loading...and yes I updated my new NS version. So maybe this is the problem of the app, hope NS can check it soon...

Reageer