beantwoord

change the train ticket reservation

This is Aihua Yao, a traveller from China. On 8th, Semp. We will attend an international conference in Maastricht University. So I just ordered three train tickets from Amsterdam to Maastricht on http://www.ns.nl%2C/ ). Unfortunately, I choose the date of departure wrongly. Could you please chang the ticket reservation for us? I apologize for the inconvenience, and thanks for your help.
icon

Beste antwoord door bryan 5 september 2018, 10:10

Hi @aihyao ,

In general, changing dates on a e-ticket is not possible if you already have downloaded the tickets. It's a technical thing, but your e-ticket contains a QR code which opens the ticket barriers. The code however doesn't contain a date, so it always opens the barrier regardless of the date on your ticket.So it's susceptible to fraud.

However, you could contact customer service to find out what is possible in this specific case. If you have access to Twitter or Facebook, I'd suggest those. Otherwise your could chat with customer service (press on Chat with NS on the right).

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Hi @aihyao ,

In general, changing dates on a e-ticket is not possible if you already have downloaded the tickets. It's a technical thing, but your e-ticket contains a QR code which opens the ticket barriers. The code however doesn't contain a date, so it always opens the barrier regardless of the date on your ticket.So it's susceptible to fraud.

However, you could contact customer service to find out what is possible in this specific case. If you have access to Twitter or Facebook, I'd suggest those. Otherwise your could chat with customer service (press on Chat with NS on the right).

Reageer