beantwoord

check my train rides

• 21 april 2015
  • 1 reactie
  • 84 Bekeken

I have 40 discount ns card, i want to know how can i check my previous check in and out because i need it from the government. I dont have my train tickets anymore because i did not know they need it so i threw it right away when i bought ticket papers. They suggest i go to ns website see if i can log in and see all my train rides and print it. Thanks for any comments and suggestions. Please help me.
icon

Beste antwoord door Keuzereiziger 21 april 2015, 13:43

At this website (unfortunately not in English...) you can subscribe for a 'my ns' account. After coupling your ov chipcard (has to be done at the ticket machine), you will be able to see your travel history in the past 18 months.
If you have bought single/return tickets at the ticket machine, you can never see that at the website, as they are in no way connected to you or your card...
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +1
At this website (unfortunately not in English...) you can subscribe for a 'my ns' account. After coupling your ov chipcard (has to be done at the ticket machine), you will be able to see your travel history in the past 18 months.
If you have bought single/return tickets at the ticket machine, you can never see that at the website, as they are in no way connected to you or your card...

Reageer