beantwoord

Confusing NS app

• 26 april 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 61 Bekeken

Hello,

I wanted to get a ticket along with the bike ticket. The mobile app redirected me to browser for the bike ticket. I had to select again the bike ticket in the cart. The payment was done in ING app. The completion was done in the browser. Then, I moved to the app but couldn't find the ticket.

Now again I purchased a ticket this time passenger ticket plus bike ticket in cart. Again same process. No ticket in the App.

Later after delays, I received email to download the tickets.  By now, I have 3 tickets. 2 for bike and one for myself. This is seriously annoying and confusing interface. 

Could someone refund the additional bike ticket which was purchased because of this confusing mechanism of the app?

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 26 april 2021, 10:21

A weird situation. Contact Customer Service. We cannot help you here, as we do not have access to your private information.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

A weird situation. Contact Customer Service. We cannot help you here, as we do not have access to your private information.

Welcome to the NS Community rvk93

I imagine it is not the intention to have two tickets when you have one bike with you. Would you like to contact Customer Service? Then my colleagues will be happy to see what they can do for you.

Yes I will definitely contact customer care.

Now I paid a return from schiphol to Eindhoven. No ticket appearing in the app. The payment opened the app, redirected to browser after the payment. 

Another 21.XY EUR no where seen. :(

The NS also says my dob is incorrect. Not sure why. 

Also can't save my phone number in the app. Thought u could contact me in that way. But can't save number. Throws error "unable to save". 

Okay, the ticket arrived but with 6 mins delay. But yes, with ticketing tool, I would expect the system to be reactive. Something to work on for the team.

Good evening rvk93. I've removed the screenshot because the link in it was specific to your e-ticket and could be used by others. Please contact customer support for a refund of the second ticket. For feedback about the app, please use the in-app ‘App support’ function.

Reageer