beantwoord

Coverage of Amsterdam travel ticket

• 18 december 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

Can I use Amsterdam Travel ticket for NS train departing from Den Haag laan v. NOI station??
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 19 december 2018, 10:03

Welcome to the Community, Haesol.

I see Thom already provided you with the answer. Thanks Thom! :)

With the Amsterdam Travel Ticket, you may travel by train (2nd class) between Schiphol Amsterdam Airport and any of the following stations in Amsterdam: Amstel, Bijlmer ArenA, Central Station, Holendrecht, Lelylaan, Muiderpoort, RAI, Sciencepark, Sloterdijk, Zuid, Duivendrecht.

So if you want to depart from Den Haag Laan van NOI you'll need to purchase a different ticket like for example a Single or a Return ticket.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately you can not. It is valid in the neighborhood of Amsterdam and according to the Dutch standards Den Haag NOI is not. The link is in English.

https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/onbeperkt-reizen/p/amsterdam-travel-ticket
Welcome to the Community, Haesol.

I see Thom already provided you with the answer. Thanks Thom! :)

With the Amsterdam Travel Ticket, you may travel by train (2nd class) between Schiphol Amsterdam Airport and any of the following stations in Amsterdam: Amstel, Bijlmer ArenA, Central Station, Holendrecht, Lelylaan, Muiderpoort, RAI, Sciencepark, Sloterdijk, Zuid, Duivendrecht.

So if you want to depart from Den Haag Laan van NOI you'll need to purchase a different ticket like for example a Single or a Return ticket.

Reageer