Defqon 1 train vouchers | NS Community
beantwoord

Defqon 1 train vouchers

Hello, on the 7th of June 2020 I ordered 1 defqon 1 weekend festival ticket + shuttle bus + train combi supplement (train supplement = having a voucher to be able to order train ticket on ns.nl without paying anything else than train supplement, 100% reduction on the website) + insurance, in order 78776375. I received this order on the 5th of April 2020, but without train vouchers. Due to covid, the festival has been postponed in 2021 and then in 2022. On the 10th of July 2021, I ordered an upgrade to have an extra day of festival. The festival ticket itself has been transferred to the new order 86524442. I received this order on the 1st of June 2022, containing only the festival ticket, and my bus tickets are still in the other order 78776375, and train voucher are still not received, in any order ! In 2019 I received in confirmation mail but this year I never received them.

I've received a message from q-dance today asking me to reach you as from today they have an agreement with you.

So could you please send me vouchers for 2 people? From Schiphol Airport to dronten on the 23rd of June and from Dronten to Breda on the 27th of June.

I've already contact you and Twitter and sent you a private message

Travelers:

Thanks 

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 20 June 2022, 20:32

Bekijk origineel

17 reacties

Badge +3

I've already contact you and Twitter and sent you a private message

Then it's no use posting this here. You’ll just have to wait for a reply.

Good evening mdrossart and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you've not received the train tickets yet, but if you ordered the entire package through a third party seller (Q-Dance in this case), we won't be able to help you get your train tickets, unless you have any specific information regarding the train ticket order.

I'm assuming the order numbers you've posted here are from the package deal from Q-Dance, which means they are of no use to us.

If you purchased the entire package with Q-Dance, then Q-Dance is responsible for you receiving your train tickets and they should fix it for you.

I've removed some personal details due to this being a public Community.

Good evening mdrossart and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you've not received the train tickets yet, but if you ordered the entire package through a third party seller (Q-Dance in this case), we won't be able to help you get your train tickets, unless you have any specific information regarding the train ticket order.

I'm assuming the order numbers you've posted here are from the package deal from Q-Dance, which means they are of no use to us.

If you purchased the entire package with Q-Dance, then Q-Dance is responsible for you receiving your train tickets and they should fix it for you.

I've removed some personal details due to this being a public Community.

Hello, it's Q-dance who told me that they got an arrangement today with ns.nl and that I should contact you to receive the train voucher 

If you haven't received any train tickets at all, we won't be able to help you. I must have missed this yesterday, but there is indeed an arrangement that we can provice a replacement train ticket, but only if the person contacting us has received a train ticket previously that is no longer usable. If you didn't receive a train ticket in 2020 either, then we won't be able to give you a replacement.

If you haven't received any train tickets at all, we won't be able to help you. I must have missed this yesterday, but there is indeed an arrangement that we can provice a replacement train ticket, but only if the person contacting us has received a train ticket previously that is no longer usable. If you didn't receive a train ticket in 2020 either, then we won't be able to give you a replacement.

Indeed, I never received any vouchers at all, not in 2020 or 2021 or 2022. But I have already exposed that to q-dance, and they still told me to contact ns.nl to receive these vouchers for which I paid... 

And that's the issue then. From what I’ve read, we can only provide you with a replacement ticket if you have originally received a ticket that you now cannot use any more. We cannot just give you a train ticket without any proof that you should have or have received one in the first place. Order numbers from Q-Dance are unusable by us.

And that's the issue then. From what I’ve read, we can only provide you with a replacement ticket if you have originally received a ticket that you now cannot use any more. We cannot just give you a train ticket without any proof that you should have of have received one in the first place. Order numbers from Q-Dance are unusable by us.

I'm feeling really blocked, I'm trying to contact q-dance again but they are taking many days to answer and I'll need my voucher for tomorrow maximum 

And that's the issue then. From what I’ve read, we can only provide you with a replacement ticket if you have originally received a ticket that you now cannot use any more. We cannot just give you a train ticket without any proof that you should have of have received one in the first place. Order numbers from Q-Dance are unusable by us.

I'm feeling really blocked, I'm trying to contact q-dance again but they are taking many days to answer and I'll need my voucher for tomorrow maximum 

Yes, but if you did order a ticket from q-dance, the NS is unable to help you in case q-dance doesn't deliver.

For information, the ticket selling platform Paylogic is also telling me to contact you (ns.nl) after having explained that I didn't receive my ticket at all

For information, the ticket selling platform Paylogic is also telling me to contact you (ns.nl) after having explained that I didn't receive my ticket at all

Your frustation is entirely understandable, but if you've bought an Apple smartphone from Amazon and you don't receive anything, you cannot call Apple. According to EU law, you have a contract with the retailer, not with Apple.

We can look up an e-ticket in our system if you have an order number or an email address it was sent to. We cannot look up an order placed with another company. 

We can look up an e-ticket in our system if you have an order number or an email address it was sent to. We cannot look up an order placed with another company. 

Could you please check if any vouchers have been prepared to be sent but blocked/not send to my personal email in 2020/2021/2022 just to be sure please? 

Unfortunately, nothing has been sent to the email address associated with your account. I'm sorry.

Badge +3

Unfortunately, nothing has been sent to the email address associated with your account. I'm sorry.

How about the order number? 86524442 looks like a valid NS number.

Unfortunately, I can't find anything on that either.

I've tell q-dance that ns.nl was not aware of vouchers agreements without proof of 2020 vouchers, they answered this morning like "contact ns again they should be aware"…

I'm really sorry they are sending you our way again, but like my colleagues explained above there is nothing that we can do without the original tickets. It looks like my colleague already checked to see if anything could be found under your details but even with that there are no tickets. My apologies, but we've exhausted our options for now.

Reageer