beantwoord

E-ticket different starting station

• 19 december 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 86 Bekeken

Hi,

I have a e-ticket from Enschede to Schiphol Airport
Is it possible if I take the train from Amsterdam Central to Schiphol Airport.

I know it is not possible to change the date, I am just wondering if it is possible to use the train station with this e-ticket.
Thanks in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door GroeneRuiter 19 december 2018, 17:01

Hello,

With a train ticket Enschede-Schiphol Airport it is not allowed to travel via Amsterdam Central Station. The journey planner on www.ns.nl shows the routes you may take with your train ticket. However it isn't possible to get off at Amsterdam CS you can get off at the Amsterdam Zuid station. From this station you can take the metro to the city center and back to Amsterdam Zuid to get the train to Schiphol. If you have additional questions, we are happy to help!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge
Hello,

With a train ticket Enschede-Schiphol Airport it is not allowed to travel via Amsterdam Central Station. The journey planner on www.ns.nl shows the routes you may take with your train ticket. However it isn't possible to get off at Amsterdam CS you can get off at the Amsterdam Zuid station. From this station you can take the metro to the city center and back to Amsterdam Zuid to get the train to Schiphol. If you have additional questions, we are happy to help!
Hello porschesun, welcome at our community,

GroeneRuiter is right. You may not travel via Amsterdam Central station. Do you have any other questions?

Reageer