E-ticket not received by email

• 3 mei 2015
  • 5 reacties
  • 299 Bekeken

Hi, Yesterday I bought a ticket from Den Haag Laan V NOI to Schiphol. This morning I wanted to print it and it says "pagina niet meer beschrikbaar". I tried calling to Klantservice but it told me that I better call back later because there are lots of people waiting on the line. When I went to Den Haag Centraal to the service desk to ask for help, they told me they cannot help me, because it is E-ticket. Pfff..I want my money back..?
I do not recommend anyone buying e-tickets because the service is not working properly and there is no one to help you when you need it.

5 reacties

Didn't you receive your e-ticket by e-mail as well?

edit: Sorry, you wrote that in the title. I suppose you carefully checked your spambox as well?
i received only bevestiging, but no ticket.
Wasn't there a link to the eticket in the 'bevestiging'? Did you travel with another ticket?
yes, there was a link to the ticket and when i click, it says "deze pagina is niet meer beschrikbaar". I tried also logging in and looking under producten/bestellen and it says "Er zijn geen bestelligen". I had to buy a new ticket, so I paid twice
[quote=Thijs NS]Wasn't there a link to the eticket in the 'bevestiging'? Did you travel with another ticket?[/quote

yes, there was a link to the ticket and when i click, it says "deze pagina is niet meer beschrikbaar". I tried also logging in and looking under producten/bestellen and it says "Er zijn geen bestelligen". I had to buy a new ticket, so I paid twice]

Reageer