beantwoord

Fine - Increased costs due to delayed delivery

• 21 augustus 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 96 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hello, 

On 20.06 i recieved Fine and the lady told me that i have to wait for the letter to be able to pay that Fine. Letter arrived on 17.07. So i immediately paid it but i have to pay another 40 euros because i didnt pay in 14 days of recieving Fine, but its not my fault i didnt recieved letter on time and on top of that she wrote my name wrongly. Do i have to pay that 40 euros even if it was not my fault?

Thank you for answering. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 21 augustus 2020, 13:16

Good afternoon L.D and welcome to the NS Community!

This Community is first and foremost a platform where travellers can help eachother. For your request or question, you can better contact our Customer Service directly. You can reach us via Twitter, Facebook, start a Chat conversation (option ‘Chat with NS’) or call us by phone (030-7515155). My colleagues there can help you further.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon L.D and welcome to the NS Community!

This Community is first and foremost a platform where travellers can help eachother. For your request or question, you can better contact our Customer Service directly. You can reach us via Twitter, Facebook, start a Chat conversation (option ‘Chat with NS’) or call us by phone (030-7515155). My colleagues there can help you further.

Reageer