beantwoord

group ticket

• 24 February 2023
  • 12 reacties
  • 176 Bekeken

I want to make a booking, for a group ticket.

4 people want to travel from Enschede- Amsterdam Central.

But it is not possible, where is the problem.

Every time I get the information, there is anything wrong?????
I can Malta booking for 2 person, but not for 4

Why?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tomas NS 24 February 2023, 17:05

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Hi Indie2040 and welcome to our Community!

That sounds like an odd problem. Could you indicate what error message you are getting or what happens when you try to order a ticket for 4 persons? It is working flawlessly on my end.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

A screenshot of the error message or of the place where you get stuck would be helpful (wipe out any personal information). Also a description of any action you did before an error message appeared.

Excuse me, my English is not so good.

It is not possible to make a booking a group ticket. Why not.

every time the same. Where is the mistake?

Badge +3

The problem is not the number of passengers, but the ö in the name of one of the passengers. I would suggest replacing it with oe.

Also, note that you might not want to buy this ticket this far in advance, since it cannot be refunded if the trip would not go through for some reason.

Thank you, I have tried it. It was the name with ö

Tausend thanks 

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

That means we've found a new bug. Would ë also trigger this? That does appear in Dutch names…

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

That means we've found a new bug. Would ë also trigger this? That does appear in Dutch names…

Long time since I bought an e-ticket, but I can't remember having issues despite the ë in my first name.

(The ë works fine in most NS systems anyway, didn't have to change it to an e in MijnNS)

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Long time since I bought an e-ticket, but I can't remember having issues despite the ë in my first name.

For tickets, NS only need the first letter of your first name.

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

That's why I also mentioned the other NS systems. Haven't ever seen surnames with an ë by the way.

Badge +3

That's why I also mentioned the other NS systems. Haven't ever seen surnames with an ë by the way.

Can’t think of one with ë or é but names like Böhmermann are common, so should be accepted (or corrected automatically)

https://soundcloud.com/sleutelstad/2016-03-11-edwin-bohmermann-ns-over-toegankelijkheid-poortjes-leiden-centraal (wink @Momo, die persoon kennen we toch?)

Badge +3

Haven't ever seen surnames with an ë by the way.

Daniël Daniël

Reageer