beantwoord

Hello- Payment

• 8 juni 2016
  • 2 reacties
  • 66 Bekeken

Hello, my name is Christophe. I'm currently living in Belgium and would like to order a ticket online. unfortunately, I can't buy it because I only see Ideal payment. Could it be possible to pay by Visa or with a bank not from your list like KBC?
icon

Beste antwoord door Keuzereiziger 8 juni 2016, 16:53

Hi Christophe,

To buy a ticket from Belgium to The Netherlands (or vice versa), you could use the websites www.nsinternational.nl/en or www.b-europe.com. They sell international train tickets payable by credit card.

For trips within the Netherlands the best option would be to buy the ticket at the ticket machine, as they accept credit cards. Unfortunately, the ticket machine will charge you € 1,- over the regular ticket price, because of the throw-away-chip in the ticket.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
There are many journeys within NL that you can book through the SNCB website. Could that be an alternative?
https://www.b-europe.com/Voyager
Reputatie 6
Badge +1
Hi Christophe,

To buy a ticket from Belgium to The Netherlands (or vice versa), you could use the websites www.nsinternational.nl/en or www.b-europe.com. They sell international train tickets payable by credit card.

For trips within the Netherlands the best option would be to buy the ticket at the ticket machine, as they accept credit cards. Unfortunately, the ticket machine will charge you € 1,- over the regular ticket price, because of the throw-away-chip in the ticket.

Reageer