beantwoord

How to pay on line without a bank account in the Netherlands

• 24 januari 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 344 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
I have planned my journey from Switerzland and did not realise I could not pay by credit card. Is that correct and how could I pay on line since I do not have a bank account in NL. ?
icon

Beste antwoord door Pe_pe 24 januari 2016, 12:28

You can only pay on ns.nl if you have a Dutch bank account. Some Dutch tickets can be bought from the Belgian railway company on www.b-europe.com, for example by credit card.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

You can only pay on ns.nl if you have a Dutch bank account. Some Dutch tickets can be bought from the Belgian railway company on www.b-europe.com, for example by credit card.
Reputatie 6
Badge +1
At almost all stations you can pay by creditcard at the ticket machines. But that costs € 1,- more than an e-ticket. So the suggestion of Pe_pe might be usefull for you.
Mind that regular e-tickets should be printed out. A ticket shown on mobile phone is NOT valid in our country, unfortunately.
At almost all stations you can pay by creditcard at the ticket machines. But that costs € 1,- more than an e-ticket.

Plus another €0,50 for credit card payment.
Well, NS should care more about their foreign visitors and allow them to purchase tickets with their credit cards or bank accounts in advance. I think NS is one of the most modern train company in Europe. You can already do this in Switzerland and France.

Reageer