beantwoord

How to pay on line without a bank account in the Netherlands

• 24 januari 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 345 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
I have planned my journey from Switerzland and did not realise I could not pay by credit card. Is that correct and how could I pay on line since I do not have a bank account in NL. ?
icon

Beste antwoord door Pe_pe 24 januari 2016, 12:28

You can only pay on ns.nl if you have a Dutch bank account. Some Dutch tickets can be bought from the Belgian railway company on www.b-europe.com, for example by credit card.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Well, NS should care more about their foreign visitors and allow them to purchase tickets with their credit cards or bank accounts in advance. I think NS is one of the most modern train company in Europe. You can already do this in Switzerland and France.
At almost all stations you can pay by creditcard at the ticket machines. But that costs € 1,- more than an e-ticket.

Plus another €0,50 for credit card payment.
Reputatie 6
Badge +1
At almost all stations you can pay by creditcard at the ticket machines. But that costs € 1,- more than an e-ticket. So the suggestion of Pe_pe might be usefull for you.
Mind that regular e-tickets should be printed out. A ticket shown on mobile phone is NOT valid in our country, unfortunately.
You can only pay on ns.nl if you have a Dutch bank account. Some Dutch tickets can be bought from the Belgian railway company on www.b-europe.com, for example by credit card.

Reageer