beantwoord

i bought wrong ticket

• 27 October 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 992 Bekeken

hey few days ago i bought ticket for a wrong date, i ,,removed it’’ from my app but i didnt get my money back.. what can i do now? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 27 October 2022, 12:47

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

Removing a ticket from the app does not cancel it. After all, you received an email with a link to the ticket and could print or import it in the app again later. Or you could have printed it already. If you could get your money back, you could travel for free. Because of this, etickets cannot be cancelled, so you are not entitled to a refund.

The only thing you can do now is contact customer service directly and ask them if they're willing to make an exception for you, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were you.

Contacting NS customer service directly can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. Note that it can take a few days to receive a reply if you contact them online.

I work for one company and ordered a monthly tikcet on my OV card, but my friend informed me that this was not the correct tikcet. I called the customer service and changed my ticket, but at the end of the month I received the tikcet bill. I called the customer service again, and they advised me to pay, but if you do not, they will refer you back to the fact that three months have passed and I have not received my money.

I've been waiting for my referral for three months; could you perhaps assist me or provide a solution?

Reageer