beantwoord

I keep on getting "boetes" for the wrong person...

• 15 april 2015
  • 2 reacties
  • 108 Bekeken

Hi: hope dat het ok is dat ik in het Engels schrijf (mijn Nederlands is nog niet zo goed) 🙂. So, I moved to my new home almost 2 years ago, and since day 1 I regularly get envelopes to my address, which turn our to be zwart-rijded boetes for a woman who doesnt live here. I believe she used to be the partner of a former verhuurder in another floor of the building. She clearly continues giving this address whenever caught in the train without a ticket (which happens almost every week). At the beginning (before knowing it was about boetes) I tried to contact her and found her on facebook...and she of course blocked me without replying 🙂. Anything I (or you) should do, other than just sending all the envelops back to the post box? (which I always do?). It's a shame a zwartrijder can so easily get on with it, by giving a false address... thanks!. Francesco.
icon

Beste antwoord door Leny NS 15 april 2015, 15:29

Francesco, welcome to the NS serviceforum. Please send me your personal details and the number of the fine trough a private message. You can click on my name and then 'stuur bericht'. I want to look at her fine and make a note of this. I moved your question to the topic 'in de trein'.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge
Francesco, welcome to the NS serviceforum. Please send me your personal details and the number of the fine trough a private message. You can click on my name and then 'stuur bericht'. I want to look at her fine and make a note of this. I moved your question to the topic 'in de trein'.
Why doesn't NS check adresses ?

This must cost NS a fortune, not only because fines will never be paid.

Reageer