beantwoord

Informations about the train ticket

• 3 december 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 56 Bekeken

Hello, 

I recently bought a train ticket to Shiphol from Enschede. I am supposed according the the NS app to take a bus then 2 trains. However, now that I have bought the ticket, it seems the ticket is only from Hengelo to Shiphol (and not for the bus + the first train). Does that mean the ticket only covers the last part of the trip and I need to buy bus and train tickets separetly to get to Hengelo ? If so, can I do it without the OV chipcard ? 

Thanks for the help

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 3 december 2019, 19:42

Hi Dracico and welcome on the NS Community! 

It depends of the kind of bus you have to take. If it is a bus we have booked, because of work on the tracks, you should be able to take this bus. But I can check this for you. Could you either let me know on what date and around what time you will travel? Or maybe send me a screenshot of the trip you will make?

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi Dracico and welcome on the NS Community! 

It depends of the kind of bus you have to take. If it is a bus we have booked, because of work on the tracks, you should be able to take this bus. But I can check this for you. Could you either let me know on what date and around what time you will travel? Or maybe send me a screenshot of the trip you will make?

Reageer