beantwoord

Is a Day ticket (Dagkaart) valid for 24 hours?

• 18 July 2015
  • 4 reacties
  • 1330 Bekeken

Hello.

Is a Day ticket (Dagkaart) valid for 24 hours? Can a Day ticket be "loaded" on a OV-chipkaart?

Actually I have the same doubts regarding a Day bike ticket.

Please help.
icon

Beste antwoord door Pe_pe 18 July 2015, 13:39

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Both tickets are valid for 28 hours, but always starting at midnight.
I understood, and I thank you for your answer. However, I have to tell you that this is not the kind of answer that really makes things more clear.

Reputatie 4
[quote=hyberson]I understood, and I thank you for your answer. However, I have to tell you that this is not the kind of answer that really makes things more clear.

The Bike ticket is valid form 00:00 to 04:00 (28:00) the next day.

Exemple. Henk buys a ticket at 23:59, he can travel till 04:00. ( 4 hours and 1 minuten valid)
Susan is cleverder and waits a minute, her ticket is valid till 28:00 hours after pruchading.
Reputatie 1
Badge
Yes, such a ticket, which is quite expensive (more as 52 eur) CAN be loaded on a chipcard, but you have to pay separately and its not possible to use any amount loaded on the card for it.
Here in Nl there is a rather confusing anf d funy system, as there are nearly always scor of much cheaper daytickets-prices around 15-19 eur, but not from NS, but sold as short promotional sales by various major shop-chains. These are however never valid before 9.00.
Many can be bought from others on a site named marktplaats nl.
OR look at the site treinreiziger.nl, which always lists the current offers and often also resells some of them-they accept PayPal for payment.

Reageer