beantwoord

Mobile Ticket doesn't open

• 29 maart 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 59 Bekeken

Hello i bought my mobile tickets online here but it does not let me click the yellow link on my email or import it to my app,please help me urgently i need these for tomorrow kind regards thank you MR JG HALL.
icon

Beste antwoord door Rizana NS 29 maart 2019, 10:19

Hi JACE7777, welcome to our Community.

I am so sorry to read it doesn't work for you. I would like to receive the following information: initials, name, zip code, house number, date of birth, order- or ticketnumber and email address.
You can send me a private message when you click on my name and than "send message". I will try to help you with this issue.

I have adjusted the title of the topic to make it easier to find for other users.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi JACE7777, welcome to our Community.

I am so sorry to read it doesn't work for you. I would like to receive the following information: initials, name, zip code, house number, date of birth, order- or ticketnumber and email address.
You can send me a private message when you click on my name and than "send message". I will try to help you with this issue.

I have adjusted the title of the topic to make it easier to find for other users.

Reageer