beantwoord

Money deducted but no ticket

• 24 februari 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 76 Bekeken

Hi Team,

I am traveling from Eindhoven Centraal to Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena. I booked a ticket and paid first time but didn't receive the ticket. I had to catch train to reach home before curfew so I booked another ticket immediately.

Now I have received both tickets in email.

How can I get refund on one ticket?

Ordernummer

Je hebt betaald met

iDeal

Je hebt betaald op

24 februari 2021 om 19:00

Ordernummer

Je hebt betaald met

iDeal

Je hebt betaald op

24 februari 2021 om 19:03

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 24 februari 2021, 19:42

Hi Rudrakshi, welcome to our NS Community!

Can you send me a private message with your full name, date of birth and email address? I will take a look for you.

This offer is valid until 22:00 o’clock, after this time I am off duty and I advice you to get in touch with our customer service.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Rudrakshi, welcome to our NS Community!

Can you send me a private message with your full name, date of birth and email address? I will take a look for you.

This offer is valid until 22:00 o’clock, after this time I am off duty and I advice you to get in touch with our customer service.

Badge +3

An e-ticket can take a little time to be sent.

Usually you will receive it within 15 minutes, so no need to order again within 3 minutes.

How did you get through the gates in Eindhoven?

Well.. If there is time crunch one can order again. I got through the gates with one of the 2 tickets I received. And I did contact NS customer service and they were kind enough to process my refund request.

Glad you were helped through our customer service. Thanks for the feedback!

Reageer