beantwoord

monthly ticket

• 31 March 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 36 Bekeken

Hello,

I have a problem. I bought monthly ticket from Tiel to Utrecht and it isn’t working. I chose rush hour but I travel in different time every week, I mean:

• 5.23 a.m. for 5 days in week then  13.23 for 7 days in the next week and the last week is 21.23 for 6 days
  • and the back : 7.23, 15.23 and 23.23

I don’t know what I can do it now. Could you help me?

icon

Beste antwoord door Aurora NS 31 March 2023, 14:41

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Welcome to the NS Community, Damianooo.

If I understand correctly you purchased a Traject Vrij subscription, where you travel one specific route unlimited for a set price. With this subscription it doesn't really matter what time you travel, as it works in and out of rush hour. In that regard it should work perfectly fine.

Can you tell me exactly where it is going wrong? Did you activate the subscription before you started travelling with it? If you don't do so, the subscription indeed won't work, and you'll still be travelling for full fare.

Welcome to the NS Community, Damianooo.

If I understand correctly you purchased a Traject Vrij subscription, where you travel one specific route unlimited for a set price. With this subscription it doesn't really matter what time you travel, as it works in and out of rush hour. In that regard it should work perfectly fine.

Can you tell me exactly where it is going wrong? Did you activate the subscription before you started travelling with it? If you don't do so, the subscription indeed won't work, and you'll still be travelling for full fare.

Hello, I didn’t activate it because I didn’t know that I have to. So I have to do it. Thank you 

Reageer