beantwoord

online treinticket kopen met VISA kaart

• 2 november 2014
  • 6 reacties
  • 1034 Bekeken

kan iemand aangeven hoe je online treinkaartjes kan kopen met een visa kaart?
alvast bedankt.
mvg
M
icon

Beste antwoord door Thijs NS 3 november 2014, 12:49

Zoals Thom al aangeeft kan dat niet via NS.nl, maar wel via de kaartautomaat. Internationale treintickets kunnen wel online met VISA-card betaald worden, dit kan via NSinternational.nl. Succes!
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Het zal helaas met iDeal moeten want betalen met een VISA-card kan niet als je een e-ticket wilt kopen. Bij een kaartautomaat kan het inmiddels wel.
Zoals Thom al aangeeft kan dat niet via NS.nl, maar wel via de kaartautomaat. Internationale treintickets kunnen wel online met VISA-card betaald worden, dit kan via NSinternational.nl. Succes!
kan iemand aangeven hoe je online treinkaartjes kan kopen met een visa kaart?
alvast bedankt.
mvg
M

Please note: no matter what the Dutch train system tells you, the ATMs do NOT allow you to pay with VISA. I have tried this on numerous occasions but to no avail. You can ONLY pay with VISA at the counter! Even those with the special chip card do NOT work. So look closely at the opening times and what stations have counters! I live in the US and have family in holland.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
At the ticketmachine you can pay with VISA/Mastercard. It took some time but it is definitely possible now.
With a VISA credit card you can, but not with a VISA debit card.
Unfortunately i have tried paying with VISA the last few days (just yesterday again at the machine in Oldenzaal because there is no counter) but no success. I get the "kaart gewijgerd" message. If nothing else American visitors should beware and carry some euros when arriving at Schiphol.

Reageer