beantwoord

purchase error,

• 28 januari 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 53 Bekeken

Due to purchase error, we paid twice for tickets. Can we recover the overpayment?
Helo, the tickets we bought from Schipol airport to Zwolle were only valid for one trip 25-01-2019, although we bought both ways. The ticket we bought on the internet was a mistake because we had 28-01-2019. We bought separate tickets for the return, so we paid twice for the same trip. Wouldn't it be possible to recover the overpayments? I add the purchase documents. Sincerely, S.Katkevicius (Traveler from Lithuania)

[Attachments removed by Moderator for privacy reasons]
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 28 januari 2019, 17:04

Good afternoon sigitas and welcome to the NS Community!

I've removed the images as they had personal information which is better not posted on a public Community. As for the refund request, I'd recommend to send our Customer Service a message via Twitter or Facebook, where you can send images as attachment in a private message. My colleagues there will take a look at what we can do for you.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon sigitas and welcome to the NS Community!

I've removed the images as they had personal information which is better not posted on a public Community. As for the refund request, I'd recommend to send our Customer Service a message via Twitter or Facebook, where you can send images as attachment in a private message. My colleagues there will take a look at what we can do for you.

Reageer