beantwoord

Question about Inchecken

• 6 oktober 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 189 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a problem. Yesterday I had a dayticket for Eindhoven. In the Eindhoven station since I could not find the gates to scan my e-ticket, I used my ovchipkaart to pass by ( it was my first time there) and lost all my money in the card:( what shall I do and how I can get my refund? 

Thank you, Regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 6 oktober 2020, 11:00

Good morning Adelina Pinar.

You can contact our Customer Service for this. My colleagues should be able to check your transactions and the dayticket and potentially refund any extra costs. You can reach them via phone (030-7515155), Twitter, Facebook, or by starting a Chat conversation (option ‘Chat with NS’).

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Good morning Adelina Pinar.

You can contact our Customer Service for this. My colleagues should be able to check your transactions and the dayticket and potentially refund any extra costs. You can reach them via phone (030-7515155), Twitter, Facebook, or by starting a Chat conversation (option ‘Chat with NS’).

Thank you so much for your help. I will do that immediately.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

For the next time you're going to travel. You can only scan the barcode of E-tickets at ticket gates with a glass plate on the reader. The extra wide gates are always equipped with such reader. On stations without ticket gates there is no need to scan your ticket, so you can just ignore the check-in poles and simply get on your train. 

If for whatever reason you're unable to scan the ticket and there is no staff available, you can ask for assistance by pressing the blue information button on the Info/SOS pole. A customer service agent will then remotely open a ticket gate for you. Alternatively you can check-in with your OV-Chipcard and immediately check-out once you've passed through the gates, your check-in will be canceled and you won't be billed. 

The ticket gates where you can scan your E-ticket will look like this:

Thank you so much!

Reageer