beantwoord

Samenreiskorting

• 5 augustus 2016
  • 3 reacties
  • 193 Bekeken

So I have an abonnement which allows me to travel with up to 3 other people with discount. The other day I was at Schiphol Airport and tried to do that with an anonymous OV-chipkaart but it didn't work. Then I went to the service counter and asked and I was told it wasn't possible and I must "koppel" the ov-chipkaart that was to be used. I was not informed how this could be done.

I have since read that I can actually do it, but I am still unsure about the procedure. Could someone help?
icon

Beste antwoord door GroeneRuiter 5 augustus 2016, 22:59

@weezy You have to use the chipcards of the people who are riding with you. The samenreiskorting only works off-peak. This is how you do it:
1. Scan the OV-chipcard that the people who are travelling with you are going to use.
2. Press "Samenreiskorting"
3. Select the travel class 1e klass or 2e klasse. (1st or 2nd)
4. Choose the day the discount is valid. Vandaag geldig=valid today Morgen geldig = valid tomorrow
5. Then you choose the amount of travels which you'd like to make with the subscription holder.
6. You get a message about topping up the card. You could do that.
7. You confirm it. (Akkoord)
8. Hold the chipcard again for the reader on the machine.
9. Start your travel (Off peak)
Remember to have atleast €20 on the anonymous card to check in!
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge
@weezy You have to use the chipcards of the people who are riding with you. The samenreiskorting only works off-peak. This is how you do it:
1. Scan the OV-chipcard that the people who are travelling with you are going to use.
2. Press "Samenreiskorting"
3. Select the travel class 1e klass or 2e klasse. (1st or 2nd)
4. Choose the day the discount is valid. Vandaag geldig=valid today Morgen geldig = valid tomorrow
5. Then you choose the amount of travels which you'd like to make with the subscription holder.
6. You get a message about topping up the card. You could do that.
7. You confirm it. (Akkoord)
8. Hold the chipcard again for the reader on the machine.
9. Start your travel (Off peak)
Remember to have atleast €20 on the anonymous card to check in!
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

I didn't see that option when I used the ticket machine at Schiphol on Monday (it was 7 in the evening, so definitely off peak). I hope it works tomorrow morning!
Reputatie 5
Badge
@weezy You're welcome! The Peak Times are: 6:30-9:00 AM and 16:00-18:30 PM. You can't use the discount at this times/check in with the discount, but you can travel during this times. If you are checked in before the peak hours!
GroeneRuiter

Reageer