beantwoord

Samenreiskorting - Procedure for the subscriber of the Dal Voordeel?

• 18 april 2015
  • 6 reacties
  • 273 Bekeken

Hello.

I am a newbie at NS and need to learn how to benefit from the 40% discount when traveling with someone, using Samenreiskorting.

I watched the demo video at http://www.ns.nl/kaartautomaatdemo/Met_Samenreiskorting_met_iemand_meereizen.html. It just so happens that the exercise assumes that you're the one who wants to travel with discount with your fellow traveler. This is not my case. I would be the "fellow traveller". I am the one who subscribed the Dal Voordeel.

How shall the subscriber of Dal Voordeel proceed, in Samenreiskorting ?

Please help.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 18 april 2015, 11:13

The subscriber of Dal Voordeel needs to do nothing special, other than checking in and out, when taking on someone with discount. The person who travels with you loads Samenreiskorting on his card to make sure the discount fare is paid. When your tickets are checked in the train the train staff will verify that he is actually traveling with you and therefore entitled to the discount.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Badge +3
The subscriber of Dal Voordeel needs to do nothing special, other than checking in and out, when taking on someone with discount. The person who travels with you loads Samenreiskorting on his card to make sure the discount fare is paid. When your tickets are checked in the train the train staff will verify that he is actually traveling with you and therefore entitled to the discount.
Hi Tochjo. Thanks for your reply.

Would the fares be payed by each of the cardholders, or would they both be payed by the Dal Voordeel subscriber?

Do you happen to know which are the minimum amounts (saldo) in each card, for this operation?
Hello hyberson, welcome to our Service Forum! The answer given by Tochjo is correct, you can just do what you normally do when traveling alone. The subscriber and fellow traveler both need to load at least €10,- on the card in order to travel. Click here for more information about travelling with an NS season ticket holder. P.s. Your topic has been moved to Overige producten so that other people will be better able to find the topic.
Thank you Inge.

I'll check the website you recommended. I am now assuming that the fares will be payed by each of the cardholders.
That's correct! When traveling in the non-peak hours each cardholder will pay the discounted fare by him/herself.
That's correct! When traveling in the non-peak hours each cardholder will pay the discounted fare by him/herself.

Thank you very much.

Reageer