beantwoord

share tickets

• 9 november 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 56 Bekeken

I’ve bought a ticket for 2 people, and I want to share both tickets to my parents, but they receive the same tickets. How can I make them get both of their tickets?

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 9 november 2019, 11:45

Good morning Jonathan012140 and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm missing a lot of information to be able to give you a fully correct answer, but I'll try to give a general solution.

I'm assuming that you’ve purchased E-tickets and have tried to share the tickets via the sharing option. I believe this sharing options purely shares the single ticket that you're sharing, which will cause your parents to both get the same ticket. If you've purchased both tickets in the same E-ticket order, I would recommend forwarding the e-mail confirmation you've received to your parents. Via that e-mail, they'll be able to go to the ‘Personal Page’ related to this order. On this page, they'll have to option to download each ticket individually.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good morning Jonathan012140 and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm missing a lot of information to be able to give you a fully correct answer, but I'll try to give a general solution.

I'm assuming that you’ve purchased E-tickets and have tried to share the tickets via the sharing option. I believe this sharing options purely shares the single ticket that you're sharing, which will cause your parents to both get the same ticket. If you've purchased both tickets in the same E-ticket order, I would recommend forwarding the e-mail confirmation you've received to your parents. Via that e-mail, they'll be able to go to the ‘Personal Page’ related to this order. On this page, they'll have to option to download each ticket individually.

Reageer