beantwoord

Someone is using my OV

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
I have been charged in my bank account with trips that I have not done. I was out of the Netherlands since Nov. 1st 2018, came back. Feb the 2nd and I had the OV with me all the time. However I had the following debits on: Nov 5th 20.40 euros, Nov 5th 3.8 euros, Dec 5th 3.85euros and Feb 4th 5euros.
Someone else is using my account. Can you please help me with this?
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 5 februari 2019, 11:58

With the details Kare provided, I was able to find out that another person is using the same bank account, which explains why money got deducted without Kare travelling. Unfortunately, due to privacy laws, I can not tell her who the other person is. I did advise her to check her bank account and contact her bank about this problem.

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Badge +3
Welcome to the NS Community!

These auto-debits seem to be (monthly) invoices for any subscriptions you have. These always occur up to a month later than the journeys you made, and roughly on the same date every month).

The € 3,85 is easy to explain, that is for renting an OV-fiets earlier (in september and october).

The other amounts could be for a Flex Dal Voordeel (€5 a month), and the € 20,40 could be for Flex Dal Voordeel including your travels in october, of course.

Via Mijn NS, you will be able to see all invoices with details.
Good evening Kare and welcome to the NS Community!

As Robert B has already mentioned, it's likely that these charges were for subscriptions or trips from before you left the Netherlands. You can check your Mijn NS account to see the details of the charges. If they don't help, your best bet is to contact our Customer Service to have my colleagues examine it. I would recommend to send a message via Twitter or Facebook, as you can send images in a private message there.

As this is a public Community, I've removed the screenshots you've added due to privacy reasons. It's not very wise to have your bank statements publicly view-able. 🙂
Thank you for the responses. As you said the debits are the sum of many trips registered, as in the case of the 20.40, I already checked in my NS account to see when this trips were made, and according to the record were while I was not in the Netherlands. I already called to customer service, they said that they dont have a record of this debits, which I dont undertand.

Thanks for deleting the screeshots,
If I understand you correctly, Kare, your problem has not been solved yet. Can you send me a private message, if that is the case, with your name, address, date of birth, card number and e-mail address? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and press "Stuur bericht".
With the details Kare provided, I was able to find out that another person is using the same bank account, which explains why money got deducted without Kare travelling. Unfortunately, due to privacy laws, I can not tell her who the other person is. I did advise her to check her bank account and contact her bank about this problem.

Reageer