beantwoord

Ticket for Train + bus to IJmuiden

• 3 september 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 100 Bekeken

Hello! I have a question about Train + tram / bus ticket https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/overige-kaartjes/p/trein-tram-bus-enkel. It is good option on Single or Return tickets for a buy https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/losse-kaartjes/p/enkele-reis
I need to get from Amsterdam to IJmuiden. How can I to move for this ticket:
1) Amsterdam Centraal - Sloterdijk - 382 bus to Badweg?
2) Amsterdam Centraal - Haarlem - 385 bus Dennekoplaan?
3) Amsterdam Centraal - Driehuis - 385 bus Dennekoplaan?
Where can I change from train to bus? (1) Sloterdijk, (2) Haarlem, (3) Driehuis (because the nearest station to IJmuiden) or everywhere?

And also, if I need to stop Badweg at IJmuiden, where there is no direct bus to the train station, can I make transfers between buses 382 and 385 on this ticket?

Also, Can I go in the opposite direction, first by bus 382 Badweg busstop to Sloterdijk, and then by train to Centraal station?

Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Rueben NS 3 september 2019, 22:00

Hello dennymart1n and welcome to our Community!

You can use the tickets according to the journey planner, so all three options are valid. If you need to return on the same route, I suggest you buy a return ticket. The return ticket allows you to go both ways, But you need to fill it in according to the travel order you are going to travel. So if you first depart from Amsterdam Centraal, you need to fill that in as the departure station.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3
Interesting!

You'll probably get the answer that you can travel on any route permitted by the journey planner. Because you can't use IJmuiden as a destination you can use any stop in IJmuiden and see what the journey planner comes up with.

The explanation is rather sketchy on the website.
Hello dennymart1n and welcome to our Community!

You can use the tickets according to the journey planner, so all three options are valid. If you need to return on the same route, I suggest you buy a return ticket. The return ticket allows you to go both ways, But you need to fill it in according to the travel order you are going to travel. So if you first depart from Amsterdam Centraal, you need to fill that in as the departure station.
Because you can't use IJmuiden as a destination you can use any stop in IJmuiden and see what the journey planner comes up with.

Of course, in journey planner on 9292 or NS I can choose different route with option "via", but when I want to buy online ticket here: https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/s/enkele-reis I can not choose "any" stop in

IJmuiden, only the city as a place destination
Reputatie 3
Interesting, Best to ask this, they do answer pretty swift and not as NS with nearly ever a clear answer to the bus comp. Connexxion.nl. Since early this year the validators are rebuilt to also accept barcoded tickets, though most drivers hardly ever see this in practice. Check prices: IF you use the busfrom Sltdk it may be much cheaper to simply buy ticket on bus.
For just BTM in the AMSterdam regio on more as 1 company the 6,5ö buy on bus regional ticket is usually best buy, valid for 2 hrs.

Reageer