beantwoord

travel destinations

• 19 februari 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 180 Bekeken

Hi,

I got a coupen code. I want to activate it. I am planning to get on trein in Maarheeze. Then first I want to go Heerlen. After then I want to go Amsterdam and return back to Maarheeze. And all journies I ll go outside stations. How can I activate my coupen code? Which place should I choose  Van and Naar ? Finally I will get on Maarheeze second destination Heerlen and third is Amsterdam. Van is Heerlen and Naar is Amsterdam?

icon

Beste antwoord door Danny NS 19 februari 2020, 11:45

Hi mdivril and welcome to the NS Community!

Do you have a one way ticket? In that case you have to travel in a straight line. Can you please share with us which kind of coupon code you have?

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hi mdivril and welcome to the NS Community!

Do you have a one way ticket? In that case you have to travel in a straight line. Can you please share with us which kind of coupon code you have?

Reputatie 5
Badge

It is IMpossible to do all that on 1 eticket. You need either 2 dayreturns or 3 singles.

You CAN do it on a DAYticket, but thats quite expensive. There is also the HTT=Holland Travel Ticket, only for sale from the machines for 41 or 42 eur, and valid AFTER morning peak in all trains/bus/tram/metro anywhere in NL. NOT valid before 9.00 on mo-fr, but all day weekends. Its a paper ticket with chip inside, so you MUST check in+OUT at all the stops you make.

IF you want to know further, tell ALL details, like type of ticket and what day you want to do that, and IF its on weekday mo-fr what time to start.

(wat danny toch ook wel meteen had kunnen melden).

Badge +3

If the coupon code is for a return trip (dagretour), choose FROM Heerlen TO Amsterdam, but for your first leg (Maarheeze to Heerlen) you will need an extra ticket.

Hi everyone I just see the answers. Thanks for your detailed informations. I have a dagretour daluren card coupen. I got it from Kruidvat.

If I have a hard copy of dagretour daluren card, for instance  I can use it starting from Maarheeze to Heerlen and after Amsterdam,etc. Because there is no where to indicate Van and Naar destinations. But when you get it like coupen code in Ns web site there is a mandatory Naar and Van form. I do not understand the logic behind. Are not they same tickets? One is digital the other is not. And secondly for instance I am planning to go to Amsterdam but not Maarheeze-Eindhoven-Utrecht line. I want to use Maarheeze-Weert-Tilburg-Rotterdam- Amsterdam. Is there any official information about this subject?

Badge +3

If you mean hardcopy as in ‘printed on paper’:

The Kruidvat e-ticket is for a return trip from X to Y and back the same day. You will need to fill in X and Y and have the (square blocks) code available in print or on a phone.

The route X-Y you can choose freely via the reisplanner but when you go to Heerlen first and then to Amsterdam (and then back to Maarheeze) the first part from Maarheze to Heerlen is technically part of the return trip.

In practice, train personnel will not bother you about it (because the Kruidvat ticket is a fixed price and your name is on it) if you make the round trip Maarheeze - Heerlen - Amsterdam - Maarheze but in theory, you risk an (unlikely) fine of € 50.

That’s why I said it’s safe to fill in Heerlen - Amsterdam and then buy a single ticket from Maarheeze to Heerlen for the first part.

It’s complicated because with the Kruidvat ticket, lots of things are possible but you MAY get questions or a fine. I myself would risk that and go Maarheeze - Heerlen - Amsterdam - Maarheeze with only the Kruidvat ticket but that is NOT a solid advice.

Thanks for your clear explanations.

Reageer