beantwoord

Trein dag dalurenkaart ticket

• 11 juni 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 135 Bekeken

Good day! Can I travel by Trein dag dalurenkaart ticket, for example, to Utrecht, go out in Gouda, take a walk for a few hours and go further to Utrecht? Sincerely, Eugene Maron
icon

Beste antwoord door Emma NS 11 juni 2019, 18:04

Hi E. MARON, welcome to our Community!

Good thing your asking! 😃

If you bought a Daluren Dagkaart you can travel anywhere you want in the off-peak hours.

If you bought a Dagretour it's also possible, on one condition: Gouda Station is on your route. If that's the case the only thing I want to say is enjoy your walk . :)
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Hi E. MARON, welcome to our Community!

Good thing your asking! 😃

If you bought a Daluren Dagkaart you can travel anywhere you want in the off-peak hours.

If you bought a Dagretour it's also possible, on one condition: Gouda Station is on your route. If that's the case the only thing I want to say is enjoy your walk . :)
@Emma NS I suppose it's a wrong answer. With a "dag dalurenkaart" you can go out and in everywhere, without any restriction, during the "daluren" (before 6.30, between 9.00-16.00 and between 18.30-04.00).
I will change my answer, thank you Perron23! 🙂
Thank you very much for the answers! So I understood correctly that I could go out in Gouda and take a walk there, and then continue on my way to Utrecht during off-peak hours?
Correct! 😃
Thank! Another question about the NS weekend dagretour naar stad naar keuze ticket.
If I travel from The Hague on this ticket to the Dolphinarium in Kinderdijk, then there will be several transfers on the way and a bus ride. Do I need to pay extra for the bus to get to the dolphinarium?
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
There is no Dolfinarium near Kinderdijk. I think you meant to say Harderwijk. You need to pay for the bus there, but it is a small amount. The card is only for the trains.

Kinderdijk is World Heritage because of its windmills.
Thank you!!!

Reageer