beantwoord

Trein dag dalurenkaart ticket

• 11 juni 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 195 Bekeken

Good day! Can I travel by Trein dag dalurenkaart ticket, for example, to Utrecht, go out in Gouda, take a walk for a few hours and go further to Utrecht? Sincerely, Eugene Maron
icon

Beste antwoord door Emma NS 11 juni 2019, 18:04

Hi E. MARON, welcome to our Community!

Good thing your asking! 😃

If you bought a Daluren Dagkaart you can travel anywhere you want in the off-peak hours.

If you bought a Dagretour it's also possible, on one condition: Gouda Station is on your route. If that's the case the only thing I want to say is enjoy your walk . :)
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Thank you!!!
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
There is no Dolfinarium near Kinderdijk. I think you meant to say Harderwijk. You need to pay for the bus there, but it is a small amount. The card is only for the trains.

Kinderdijk is World Heritage because of its windmills.
Thank! Another question about the NS weekend dagretour naar stad naar keuze ticket.
If I travel from The Hague on this ticket to the Dolphinarium in Kinderdijk, then there will be several transfers on the way and a bus ride. Do I need to pay extra for the bus to get to the dolphinarium?
Correct! 😃
Thank you very much for the answers! So I understood correctly that I could go out in Gouda and take a walk there, and then continue on my way to Utrecht during off-peak hours?
I will change my answer, thank you Perron23! 🙂
@Emma NS I suppose it's a wrong answer. With a "dag dalurenkaart" you can go out and in everywhere, without any restriction, during the "daluren" (before 6.30, between 9.00-16.00 and between 18.30-04.00).
Hi E. MARON, welcome to our Community!

Good thing your asking! 😃

If you bought a Daluren Dagkaart you can travel anywhere you want in the off-peak hours.

If you bought a Dagretour it's also possible, on one condition: Gouda Station is on your route. If that's the case the only thing I want to say is enjoy your walk . :)

Reageer