• 91 Bekeken

Hello

i had a trip from oss to almere

i did check in and check out

but i recived i must pay 10€ more

why?

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 7 juli 2020, 13:25

Good afternoon Mehr20 and welcome to the NS Community!

Without having access to your transactions I'm afraid I can’t give an exact explanation. I would recommend for you to contact our Customer Service. You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, Chat (option ‘Chat with NS’) or phone (030-7515155). My colleagues can have a look at your transactions and figure out what went wrong.

I've also deleted one of your screenshots as it contained your OV-chipcard number which is personal information.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Good afternoon Mehr20 and welcome to the NS Community!

Without having access to your transactions I'm afraid I can’t give an exact explanation. I would recommend for you to contact our Customer Service. You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter, Chat (option ‘Chat with NS’) or phone (030-7515155). My colleagues can have a look at your transactions and figure out what went wrong.

I've also deleted one of your screenshots as it contained your OV-chipcard number which is personal information.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

In your Mijn NS in your web browser you can see exactly why the extra €10 was charged. It could have been that the conductor has misclicked something when they were checking your ticket and accidentally told the system that for example a supplement was missing or that you were travelling in the wrong class.

As an example it might show something like this in your Mijn NS:

If you think the charge is incorrect, you can contact customer service and have it refunded.

Reputatie 5
Badge

As all above tell: you did not give enough details about the how and what.

Most likely though it does not mean extra payment, but your amount on the card was insufficient to check out and IF you have automatic add-on, then there will be the extra 10 eur. Check your travel history on your NS-account or simply by holding the card against any machine and click ´travel history´.

What loklok explains is theory and highly unlikely.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

@bahnrider TS has a NS Flex season ticket. It was shown in the other screenshot as one of the transactions stated ‘in behandeling’. The trip was from Oss to Almere, so it could not have been a BTM charge on credit if BTM were to be disabled. Therefore your theory is impossible.

Even though you say my theory is highly unlikely, that does not mean it is no possible, as this has happened to me before.

Reageer